This line of my burl wood fountain pens must be seen to truly appreciate their beauty. Further, they’re a way to say thank you; congratulations; good luck; happy birthday, anniversary, retirement; and conversation starters in the most awkward pivotal moments such as the first day at a new job. Imagine showing up for that job interview with this unique professional pen.
Made from the best timber of the Prunus Serotina (Black Cherry) tree in northern Wisconsin, this elegant and sophisticated wooden ballpoint pen is a symbol of class and sophistication. Everything about this pen is handcrafted by me and carefully made so you get the most durable & aesthetically designed pen possible.
● Personalized laser engraving available at no extra cost
● Names, monograms, and/or designs are all engravable (provided it will fit—though, I can make almost anything work)
How It’s Made
This pen, in addition to all of my other black cherry burl pens is logged, sawn, and turned by me. From tree to you, it is all done by me. No sawmills; no large corporate distributors; no misleading marketing; no bulk manufacturing—each pen has been carefully selected and crafted to highlight its “personality” & unique qualities.
All pens are finished with my homemade friction polish (de-waxed shellac & boiled linseed oil) over which an acrylic lacquer is applied. The pens are then buffed with carnauba wax as a final touch giving it a luxurious feel & shine.
About the Pen
● Length: 5.75”
● Breadth: 0.5”
● Compact enough to fit in your pocket
● Broad & elegantly designed
● Firm & comfortable grip
● Gold clip, fixtures & two-tone iridium tipped nib enhance appearance
● Tip: Fine (Medium or Bold available upon request)
● Function: Capped
● Ink Color: Black (Blue available upon request)
● Wood: Prunus Serotinas (Black Cherry)
● Trim: Gold
● Refillable? Yes—any color—Standard International Ink Cartridges or Refillable Piston Reservoir for Bottled Fountain Ink
–Velvet sleeve included with all pens regardless of whether or not a custom box is ordered.
–Replacement ink cartridges & piston ink reservoirs are included with purchase
• The person who has everything
• Any holiday
• Just because
• Back to school
• Father’s Day
• Mother’s Day
• His and hers wedding gifts
• Best Man / Maid of Honor / Matron of Honor
Maintaining the shine of this pen is quite simple. Occasional waxing with any paste wax, carnauba wax, or beeswax will keep its shine intact. Essentially, any quality wax of your choice should be fine.
If you have any questions, just ask! I am here to help!